Episode 3.02 of The Vampire Diaries was a splish splash blood bath event. From Elena and Alaric’s werewolf hunt to Klaus’s unsuccessful attempt to breed hybrid
puppies comrades to Caroline’s vampire slayer dad returning to Mystic Falls, “The Hybrid” marked the start of a total monsterfest. It was daring, riveting, and–as usual–undeniably shocking! In honor of such a worthy follow-up to a savory premiere, how about a round of unforgettable quotes from the best (and scariest) road trip ever?
Which Mystic Falls resident said each of the following quotes from “The Hybrid”?
- “Happy Birthday, Elena. Stefan killed Andie. Cake?”
- “I know that we’re stuck together, Klaus, but if we could just skip the chit-chat that’d be great.”
- “Well, you don’t arm yourself after war has been declared, Stefan. You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick the fight.”
- “Careful, love. There’s only one Alpha here.“
- “Why don’t you save it for future generations of stubborn, relentless baby Gilberts?”
- “You’re not a lost cause, Ric. You’re just…lost.”
- “We’re out of here before the moon’s full and I’m werewolf bait…unless you want to relive that whole deathbed kissy thing.”
- “If you’re going to bring a girl home, I wish she’d have the tact not to sneak out like a prostitute.”
Leave your answers in the comments and remember to tune in for an all-new episode on Thursday at 8/7 c on The CW!
(Check to see how many Vampire Diaries quotes you identified correctly in last week’s game HERE.)
Answers: 1. Damon, 2. Stefan, 3. Klaus, 4. Alaric, 5. Elena, 6. Damon, 7. Carol Lockwood