The first episode of Vampire Diaries Season 3 aired on September 15th and what an event it was! Stefan turned bad-ass, Klaus began making hybrid babies, Andie died, Elena turned eighteen, Tyler and Caroline did the naughty, and Mayor Lockwood got vervain-happy on Vampire Barbie. In honor of such a blood splattering premiere, how about a round of unforgettable party quotes?
Which Mystic Falls resident said each of the following quotes from “The Birthday”?
- “I promise I’m not a serial killer. I just want to use your phone.”
- “I know we’ve got our hands full with all this supernatural stuff in this town but ghost—I mean, that’s a whole other thing, man.”
- “I’m sorry, Elena. You’re eighteen. You can do this alone. Probably better without me.”
- “You should learn to knock. What if I was indecent.“
- “I’m horny all the time.”
- “Yea, I kissed him. But it was a goodbye kiss. I thought he was going to die.”
- “It’s the dawn of a new day and you can’t get on with your life until you’ve made a wish and blow out the candles!”
Leave your answers in the comments and remember to tune in for an all-new episode on Thursday at 8/7 c on The CW!
(Answers: 1. Stefan, 2. Matt, 3. Alaric, 4. Damon, 5. Tyler, 6. Elena, 7. Caroline)